The environment of Monínec offers itself for stays for schools or sports clubs!
Do not hesitate to contact us with your needs, we can flexibly adapt to specific wishes.
Why go to Moninec?
- Location in the heart of Bohemia
- Comfortable equipment with plenty of space for teaching
- Monínec is surrounded by the beautiful nature of the Toulava region, including a number of tourist destinations in winter
- Accommodation directly on the ski slope
- Intersport rental
- We will be happy to provide you with a 20% discount on ski equipment rental for your instructors and children. In addition to skiing for a symbolic CZK 10 per day, it is possible to get the entire stay for an adult escort free of charge with early booking
Accommodation in pension Čertovka
- Traditional accommodation in the spirit of old times in the heated cottage Čertovka. There are 10 standard 3-4 bed rooms with bathroom and toilet. There is also a common room with a TV and facilities, as well as a ski storage room, a storage room and a cozy bar.
- Meals are served at the hotel’s restaurant.
- In winter, there is a hotel ski slope next door. The illuminated "large" 1200 m long ski slope is a 3-5 minute walk.
Other accommodation options
In addition to the pension, it is possible to use accommodation in other buildings of the resort. For more demanding people, there is the Hotel Monínec*** with 2-3 bed rooms and other appropriate services or New Jarvorka, which was completed in the autumn of 2018. For less demanding, older youth, there are 2 apartment houses (70 beds) situated in the lower part of the resort (next to the entrance to the four-seater chairlift station).
The food is adapted to the individual requirements of customers. However, the offer is wide. Starting with a full service in the form of food several times a day (full board, 2 snacks and drinking regime) to the possibility of eating alone.
Group tours are eating mainly to the hotel restaurant. The M2 restaurant is also open throughout the year. The Alpine-style self-service restaurant serves fast food to visitors to the resort.
All the spaces needed to fill the curriculum or to analyze the trainings are within reach of both guesthouses. Smaller groups can use the common room of the guest house without being forced to leave the building. Other spaces (conference room and small lounge) are located in the hotel. The large congress hall is in the M2 building.
Další alternativní využití má také hotelová restaurace, kterou je možné flexibilně přizpůsobit na menší oddělené boxy.
For more advanced skiers, there is a large 1.2 km long piste, which is regularly maintained with two snowmobiles. The four-seater chairlift with a transport capacity of 2400 people per hour is in operation in winter and summer. At the top of this slope, a 600 m long double anchor increases the comfort of skiing. The whole slope is snowmaked and lighting for night skiing.
The fun does not end with the slope: The multidisciplinary equipment of the area will fill the free time off the slope and provide children with plenty of cultural activities and entertainment.
- The hotel slope with a 170 m long poma ski lift is intended primarily for less able skiers and children, an ideal place for the 3rd and 4th teams.
- The school ski slope with a 93 m moving carpet is intended for teaching the youngest or complete beginners.
- Snowpark with its own cableway.
- Nedílnou součástí areálu je moderní půjčovna a servis, a proto je možné zajistit dodávky veškerého lyžařského vybavení pro větší skupiny.
- Fun and relaxation
- In winter, most of the time is concentrated on skiing activities. If there is time or energy left, it is possible to use a whole range of non-skiing activities.
- The hotel slope is an irresistible target for bobsledding, sledding, bagging or other competitions in downhill on anything.
- Tubing, an attractive attraction not only for children of all ages, works in the resort in both seasons.
- To relax you can use the sauna, pool, whirlpool. For active relaxation, a mini gym with table tennis.
The Monínec resort has been equipped with the Snowfactory facility since 2016. The device enables the production of snow thanks to a special snowmaking technology. The technology ensures the production of snow even at temperatures up to 15° C.